9.11.2012

our vintage bottle collection

colbalt blue bottles

Here is our latest collection of cool vintage bottles that we found in our 50 year old farm pit. I showed in an earlier post how these are rescued bottles dug from the ground (here) and how we did it. Here are some that we've decorated our window sills with.  They look great on sunny days and I just love their soothing glow.  I just can't bring myself to sell these bottles in my Etsy shops yet...



vintage vaseline jars, noxzema jars and milk of magnesia bottles

emerald green bottles

all kinds of medicine bottles and soda bottles too

aqua and olive green bottles

beer, wine and liquor bottles, and an old insulator from electric poles
Presently, I have so many stored bottles in plastic totes out on our front porch that I still need to wash and take pics of to sell in two of our Etsy shops the Barn Loft and Shelly's Cottage.  So... I have promised myself (and my hubby!) to make that a priority over the next few weeks :)  





No comments: